Work Permits

All students under the age of 18 MUST hold a current work permit in order to work. Work permits are issued by Ms. Cordray, Guidance Secretary. Students must pick up an Intent to Employ card and have it completed before a work permit can be issued.

During summer break, work permits are issued by the Administration Building.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved. | Nondiscrimination Policy | Accessibility Statement